Don’t rush. What’s meant to be yours will be yours! Allow some time for you to get started with the things you need to start doing.
Pack in your patience too. As you might not see the desired results you wanted to see just yet! Ask for some Guidance as you wait patiently.
Figure out exactly what you want and where you want to go, then work your way to it! ❤️
When your to-do list gets too much to handle, don’t be shy enough to ask for assistance. When that’s the answer delegate work to be done to people you trust!
Be grateful for all the things that you have going for you in your life! Be confident as well.
Make sure to prioritize which ones need your immediate attention first!
Things can get done when you multitask and juggle and are surely a success. If by chance your things get quiet, expect to see a big increase of action.
Your juggling may represent a family, new career opportunisties, a new love interest, your health, your home, big things to have on your plate. Don’t work alone. Ask for help. There are many kinds of stress! Good can also come out of this!
Everywhere you go you will find at least one of those if not more. Let’s face it, they are literally everywhere and if you’re not careful you’ll fall into their web of negativism which is easy to fall in and harder to fall out of.
How do you stop them? You can’t really stop them. People are what they are! You can however, recognize them from afar by their interactions so that when they do come to you, their attitude won’t influence you in the slightest way. Remember it’s only half the battle when you’re prepared for what you’re up against. They are everywhere. They are in your class. They work with you. They are part of your family. They were standing behind you in line while you were waiting for your coffee from the barista. They belong to your church group. Well enough said you get the picture!
Here are just a few tips on how to deal with Negative People.
1. Set Boundaries
Negative people will always come into your life one way or the other. Sometimes more than once a day. With them they will bring that negative attitude. The one that says, “woe is me” kind of attitude. They will try their best to suck you into that whirlwind mindset and if you’re not careful they can succeed. The best thing to do is set limits. Do your best to keep interactions short as possible. Always keep a distance between each other so their energy won’t affect you.
2. Choose Your Battles
People will do anything to irritate you. Some might not realize what they are doing and some might do it on purpose. Not all battles are worthy of your response. Don’t waste your energy on people that are not deserving of it. Do your best to ignore any negative comments. Be aware of your surroundings and who’s in it. Would you like your little sister or mother to watch you lose your temper? If the answer is most certainly “no”, than the best thing is to control your emotions so you can prevent things from escalating. If nothing else helps just walk away.
3. Avoid Complainers
People who complain about anything will not bring out the best in you, what they want is to bring out the worst. Misery loves company so much that many of them will want you to join them in their crusade. Whatever good is happening to you they will always find something to criticize and eventually bring you down. Stay clear from them and only deal with them if you really have to.
4. Negative Co-Workers or Employees
For any business to excel, it definitely has to be the face of the company to make things happen. If you have a frontline man showing signs of toxic behaviors, the overall business will slowly begin to feel jeopardized. One staff member with obvious types of negative thinking and bad attitudes can cause customers to think twice before adhering to a service. Perhaps the person is going through a rough patch and is not fully aware of their demeanor. In cases like these a simple meeting to find out what is happening and convey your concerns and/or expectations can work wonders. Once enough time has been given to see a change and nothing has improved then it might be time to re-evaluate if the persons integrity fits with what you’re looking for as a team player.
You have the freedom to change. Don’t be afraid of changes. Changes often come with anticipation and can be welcoming by you.
At first, moving on can be a challenge because of the unknown. Your future is full of magic and bright.
You have choices whether it’s in your health, career or in your relationships.
You have choices. You can learn from your past and move forward, or you can be held back by it. Don’t let your past block you from your happiness.
Don’t let your past steal your joy! Release your past and move onward.
You have choices! ❤️
When we’re happy we want to tell the world, or the people that are close to us, because we think that other people will be happy too… Sometimes keeping our happiness and happy moments to ourselves is many times the answer. Perhaps like that happiness doesn’t have an expiration date and will last longer! Keep that secret to yourself and enjoy it! Remember not everyone has a good heart like yours ❤️✨
Having children can be the most exhilarating and yet the most frightening. You can go from zero to a hundred in a matter of seconds. Everything helps when you have a plan. Everything helps when you set goals and boundaries. Everything helps when you have a support group outside of your home. I put together a list of five helpful tips but I know there’s so much more. If only life was this simple. I probably do a second partake in the near future. With children there’s so much to talk about. I might not have a PHD in Child Psychology or Child Development but I have four kids. That should say it all. We are always learning and trying new methods to make life easier.
1. One of the best things you can do for your child is to show genuine interest. To lead by example is to be the kind of person you want your child to be. To figure out what your true values are and acting on them. They can be as simple as doing unto others what you want done to yourself. To never giving up on making your dreams come true. To know that it’s ok to ask for help when you feel a little overwhelmed and to not be too hard on yourself when things don’t go your way!
2. Show affection. No one ever said too much affection was a bad thing especially when kids are small but lack of affection causes a significant impact on a child’s behavior development causing them many times to act up. Don’t be afraid to give lots of hugs or shower them with kisses. It will do wonders for their self esteem. Some kids might be into high-fives or some prefer that you text them or write them sweet little notes. Find your way to show how much you care and appreciate them. They grow up so fast and will remember every second you demonstrated your love!
3. Be the parent that asks questions. Be the parent that shows up to practice and recitals. Be the parent that “shows up”. Be the one that’s present, and makes time for their child. Don’t be afraid to ask questions about what’s going on your child’s life. Ask questions about school, activities or interests. Be open and friendly to their friends. Ask questions about them. Be accepting of everyone.
4. Your child needs you to be clear, reasonable, consistent and lenient to their ever changing needs and choices as they grow older. Sometimes you are the one that’s saying “no” when other parents are just saying “yes”! At times it’s in everybody’s interest and has to be done for the long haul. Stressful frustrations can set in but setting boundaries and limits are important for developmental needs.
5. Look around you. Are there any adults outside of your immediate family that have a positive influence on your child’s life? Perhaps it’s his or her teacher that pushes them to practice writing their name and teaches them not to give up. Maybe they are in the swim team and the instructor pushes them a few more laps in the pool, to motivate them. Maybe they have a supervisor in charge of their routes where they deliver the Sunday newspaper teaching them commitment and responsibility. All parties can benefit from having supportive relationships.
No matter what knocks you down in life, get back up and keep going. Never give up. Great blessings are a result of great perseverance. ❤️
Don’t look back, your not heading that way! Have you really noticed how far you’ve come? Have you seen the turns and detours you had to make to get to here, half way to where you want to be! You’re almost there! Along the way you almost got lost, but that didn’t stop you from continuing on your journey.
Keep going. You’re closer than you think. You’ll encounter roadblocks along the way. You’ll encounter obstacles in forms of people trying to discourage you but know where your going and keep moving towards that finish line.
Once you get there, and I know you will, you would have discovered that anything is possible once you stick with a plan! Once you’re where you want to be, you will want to do so much more and you’ll come up with another plan! ❤️