Don’t rush. What’s meant to be yours will be yours! Allow some time for you to get started with the things you need to start doing.
Pack in your patience too. As you might not see the desired results you wanted to see just yet! Ask for some Guidance as you wait patiently.
Figure out exactly what you want and where you want to go, then work your way to it! ❤️
You have the freedom to change. Don’t be afraid of changes. Changes often come with anticipation and can be welcoming by you.
At first, moving on can be a challenge because of the unknown. Your future is full of magic and bright.
You have choices whether it’s in your health, career or in your relationships.
You have choices. You can learn from your past and move forward, or you can be held back by it. Don’t let your past block you from your happiness.
Don’t let your past steal your joy! Release your past and move onward.
You have choices! ❤️
When we’re happy we want to tell the world, or the people that are close to us, because we think that other people will be happy too… Sometimes keeping our happiness and happy moments to ourselves is many times the answer. Perhaps like that happiness doesn’t have an expiration date and will last longer! Keep that secret to yourself and enjoy it! Remember not everyone has a good heart like yours ❤️✨
Having children can be the most exhilarating and yet the most frightening. You can go from zero to a hundred in a matter of seconds. Everything helps when you have a plan. Everything helps when you set goals and boundaries. Everything helps when you have a support group outside of your home. I put together a list of five helpful tips but I know there’s so much more. If only life was this simple. I probably do a second partake in the near future. With children there’s so much to talk about. I might not have a PHD in Child Psychology or Child Development but I have four kids. That should say it all. We are always learning and trying new methods to make life easier.
1. One of the best things you can do for your child is to show genuine interest. To lead by example is to be the kind of person you want your child to be. To figure out what your true values are and acting on them. They can be as simple as doing unto others what you want done to yourself. To never giving up on making your dreams come true. To know that it’s ok to ask for help when you feel a little overwhelmed and to not be too hard on yourself when things don’t go your way!
2. Show affection. No one ever said too much affection was a bad thing especially when kids are small but lack of affection causes a significant impact on a child’s behavior development causing them many times to act up. Don’t be afraid to give lots of hugs or shower them with kisses. It will do wonders for their self esteem. Some kids might be into high-fives or some prefer that you text them or write them sweet little notes. Find your way to show how much you care and appreciate them. They grow up so fast and will remember every second you demonstrated your love!
3. Be the parent that asks questions. Be the parent that shows up to practice and recitals. Be the parent that “shows up”. Be the one that’s present, and makes time for their child. Don’t be afraid to ask questions about what’s going on your child’s life. Ask questions about school, activities or interests. Be open and friendly to their friends. Ask questions about them. Be accepting of everyone.
4. Your child needs you to be clear, reasonable, consistent and lenient to their ever changing needs and choices as they grow older. Sometimes you are the one that’s saying “no” when other parents are just saying “yes”! At times it’s in everybody’s interest and has to be done for the long haul. Stressful frustrations can set in but setting boundaries and limits are important for developmental needs.
5. Look around you. Are there any adults outside of your immediate family that have a positive influence on your child’s life? Perhaps it’s his or her teacher that pushes them to practice writing their name and teaches them not to give up. Maybe they are in the swim team and the instructor pushes them a few more laps in the pool, to motivate them. Maybe they have a supervisor in charge of their routes where they deliver the Sunday newspaper teaching them commitment and responsibility. All parties can benefit from having supportive relationships.
No matter what knocks you down in life, get back up and keep going. Never give up. Great blessings are a result of great perseverance. ❤️
Don’t look back, your not heading that way! Have you really noticed how far you’ve come? Have you seen the turns and detours you had to make to get to here, half way to where you want to be! You’re almost there! Along the way you almost got lost, but that didn’t stop you from continuing on your journey.
Keep going. You’re closer than you think. You’ll encounter roadblocks along the way. You’ll encounter obstacles in forms of people trying to discourage you but know where your going and keep moving towards that finish line.
Once you get there, and I know you will, you would have discovered that anything is possible once you stick with a plan! Once you’re where you want to be, you will want to do so much more and you’ll come up with another plan! ❤️
Don’t just wait on a specific date to reflect on your life. Do it now! Be thankful for all the amazing opportunities you have been given. Be thankful for all those lessons learned even in the worst of times. You have come a long way. Besides your falls you still picked yourself up and kept on going. Look at all the amazing support that you have from friends and family. Don’t think of what you’re missing but place your focus on what you really have. As you focus on everything that you have your brain is wired to signal more of it from the Universe allowing you to get more of it. Just don’t forget to believe and feel what you think.
6 Tips to Raising Your Vibration
2. Move Your Body
3. Breathe With Intention
4. Have Faith
5. Do What You Love
6. Trust Your Intuition
– David Wolfe
If you’re like me and many people, you may find yourself at times losing your motivation to do projects that you set yourself doing and somehow couldn’t stay motivated to finish.
You started off the right way with your best foot forward but somehow lost your excitement along the way. You didn’t realize all the work you were getting yourself into and felt overwhelmed. Before you even had a chance to step away and breathe a little bit, you were hit with the procrastination bug. I’ll get to it tomorrow or after tomorrow or the day after that and before it had a chance to soar it was placed in the back burner. On the street of someday I’ll get around to it! The thing that happens to the best of us is it’s not always because of that bug that we stop doing what we start off to do; sometimes it’s that voice in our heads that doubts our true potential. Thoughts of not able to do something barge into our minds leaving us alone and filled with questions we might not likely get answers too soon for.
What I’ve learned in the process is there are many reasons why we don’t get around to doing something from start to finish. Procrastination might be one reason or fear another. Lack of confidence can cause those voices to sound like loud bells. Even just these are perfectly legit excuses however; we all know there’s more. Nothing stops you more from doing something for your benefit or others than yourself. You are your worst enemy. You’re the one that sabotages your own growth and mostly don’t even realize what you’re doing to yourself.
We are not an island. We don’t live on Jupiter or Mars. Although we all know some people that could do with a trip to either planet besides our beautiful green earth. With all kidding aside, I have tried a couple of things that I find doesn’t awake the ant in us leading to those voices of unworthiness but instills a very strong lion that focuses on what she or he wants and has no problems getting it. We are all lions living in this jungle called world. We all come from different backgrounds. We all have a past. Things we are proud of and things of shame. The latter of it all is to keep going even when you yourself don’t even know where. It’s that failing and starting again.
Just remember it’s your life not no one else’s. If you only have one life to live why would you not want to live up to your full potential regardless if no one believes in you. What matters is you believing in yourself!