In this world we live in, we all want the same…. to be loved! To be heard…. To be showered with attention and cared for! The special one meant to love you will do all of that and more!
They will stand by you and fight for you! They will cheer you up when your feeling down. They will let you see the wonderful person inside of you and heal all your wounds! Your tears won’t be the same ones falling, and your ears won’t hear the same lies! This heart will show you the right way to love! ❤️
Good Morning… The first thing to remember is that you received another day! Be grateful! Another day to fulfill your destiny! Another day to shine bright! Another day for a fresh start to make things right! Don’t focus on what you don’t have but rather on what you do! You really have a lot to be grateful! ❤️️
Don’t rush. What’s meant to be yours will be yours! Allow some time for you to get started with the things you need to start doing.
Pack in your patience too. As you might not see the desired results you wanted to see just yet! Ask for some Guidance as you wait patiently.
Figure out exactly what you want and where you want to go, then work your way to it! ❤️
When your to-do list gets too much to handle, don’t be shy enough to ask for assistance. When that’s the answer delegate work to be done to people you trust!
Be grateful for all the things that you have going for you in your life! Be confident as well.
Make sure to prioritize which ones need your immediate attention first!
Things can get done when you multitask and juggle and are surely a success. If by chance your things get quiet, expect to see a big increase of action.
Your juggling may represent a family, new career opportunisties, a new love interest, your health, your home, big things to have on your plate. Don’t work alone. Ask for help. There are many kinds of stress! Good can also come out of this!
You have the freedom to change. Don’t be afraid of changes. Changes often come with anticipation and can be welcoming by you.
At first, moving on can be a challenge because of the unknown. Your future is full of magic and bright.
You have choices whether it’s in your health, career or in your relationships.
You have choices. You can learn from your past and move forward, or you can be held back by it. Don’t let your past block you from your happiness.
Don’t let your past steal your joy! Release your past and move onward.
You have choices! ❤️
When we’re happy we want to tell the world, or the people that are close to us, because we think that other people will be happy too… Sometimes keeping our happiness and happy moments to ourselves is many times the answer. Perhaps like that happiness doesn’t have an expiration date and will last longer! Keep that secret to yourself and enjoy it! Remember not everyone has a good heart like yours ❤️✨
Having children can be the most exhilarating and yet the most frightening. You can go from zero to a hundred in a matter of seconds. Everything helps when you have a plan. Everything helps when you set goals and boundaries. Everything helps when you have a support group outside of your home. I put together a list of five helpful tips but I know there’s so much more. If only life was this simple. I probably do a second partake in the near future. With children there’s so much to talk about. I might not have a PHD in Child Psychology or Child Development but I have four kids. That should say it all. We are always learning and trying new methods to make life easier.
1. One of the best things you can do for your child is to show genuine interest. To lead by example is to be the kind of person you want your child to be. To figure out what your true values are and acting on them. They can be as simple as doing unto others what you want done to yourself. To never giving up on making your dreams come true. To know that it’s ok to ask for help when you feel a little overwhelmed and to not be too hard on yourself when things don’t go your way!
2. Show affection. No one ever said too much affection was a bad thing especially when kids are small but lack of affection causes a significant impact on a child’s behavior development causing them many times to act up. Don’t be afraid to give lots of hugs or shower them with kisses. It will do wonders for their self esteem. Some kids might be into high-fives or some prefer that you text them or write them sweet little notes. Find your way to show how much you care and appreciate them. They grow up so fast and will remember every second you demonstrated your love!
3. Be the parent that asks questions. Be the parent that shows up to practice and recitals. Be the parent that “shows up”. Be the one that’s present, and makes time for their child. Don’t be afraid to ask questions about what’s going on your child’s life. Ask questions about school, activities or interests. Be open and friendly to their friends. Ask questions about them. Be accepting of everyone.
4. Your child needs you to be clear, reasonable, consistent and lenient to their ever changing needs and choices as they grow older. Sometimes you are the one that’s saying “no” when other parents are just saying “yes”! At times it’s in everybody’s interest and has to be done for the long haul. Stressful frustrations can set in but setting boundaries and limits are important for developmental needs.
5. Look around you. Are there any adults outside of your immediate family that have a positive influence on your child’s life? Perhaps it’s his or her teacher that pushes them to practice writing their name and teaches them not to give up. Maybe they are in the swim team and the instructor pushes them a few more laps in the pool, to motivate them. Maybe they have a supervisor in charge of their routes where they deliver the Sunday newspaper teaching them commitment and responsibility. All parties can benefit from having supportive relationships.
No matter what knocks you down in life, get back up and keep going. Never give up. Great blessings are a result of great perseverance. ❤️