Goals are to us as fuel to an ignition. It lights our flame. It gives us something to aim for while we live our lives. It may not always be smooth sailing for there will always be bumps on the road. Life will always hand us a few disappointments here or there. We may feel discouraged with all the stumbles and falls, but we have to keep going. We have to keep striving for our goals and objectives.
If things were handed to you, how would you appreciate them? How would you make the most out of them if you did not work hard enough to achieve them? You probably would not have learned anything from them. Most likely you remained in the same spot and without growth.
We have to keep going even when it seems so hard. As Confucius once said “When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” Change your plan. Find another route to your desired destination. Life is full of obstacles, heartaches, disturbances. Things we deal with daily that make us feel hopeless. We encounter all kinds of people that are insolent, unprofessional, egotistic or that might take advantage of our caring nature.
You have to stay strong. Don’t let them defeat you! Don’t listen to anyone’s voice but your own. The same way we can choose our reaction to counterattack we can choose the reaction to not be bothered with. Some people just want to press our buttons, but our peace of mind is far greater! Keep going, it is your Journey!
What do you think 💭 about? Do you think about what your lacking and your problems? Or do you think 💭 about what you have and how grateful you are to have all these things? Do you really sit down and count your Blessings or are you still stuck in thinking about the things your missing?
Great philosophers think that the more we think of something whether it is positive or negative we are actually pushing for more of it in our lives. The Universe is giving you back everything you are thinking about! If your thinking about what your missing and how much problems you have, then that’s exactly what your going to get, more lack of and more problems!
We might not know everything that we need to know, probably if we did we probably wouldn’t be here in this world!
Things happen to us every day, what we make of the situation with what happens is what is going to be all the difference in the world! We can disapprove and be disappointed and play the role of a victim or we can get up from our fall twice as fast, take responsibility that at some point we thought about these things and they ended up happening.
We are all winners! We all want to succeed and when we don’t right away it is because we are letting others influence our way of thinking. We are sabotaging our own process of getting to where we want!
Keep your thoughts positive so the positive can continue to come to you! Keep your mind on your goals and what you want to achieve so that everything will fall into place like magic!
It doesn’t matter if it’s cold or hot outside, or if it’s raining or sunny, what matters is that you’re alive! You received another day to get up and do something that really counts to make you happy!
Life is too precious! Life is also too short to do anything but live! Is that hockey game really going to bring you closer to your goals? Will you really be happy buying one more vase when you already have a dozen of them? Is not doing anything really in your best interest when you know you have a ton of things to do and the clock keeps on ticking away?
What you decide to do or not do is up to you. You have the same amount of time that everyone else has, 24 hours and yet it seems like there’s not enough hours in the day to get things done. Life is a miracle. We are all miracles! We are here today, without knowing if we will be here tomorrow and yet we live like there’s no tomorrow, allowing life to pass us by. One day, five years will pass by, and then ten years will go by, before you know it many more will follow. What did we accomplish if we really did not take the appropriate actions to make our dreams come true? Nothing ever comes easy without the hard work in the equation. Unless you know you are up for an inheritance or that you will dream of the winning numbers of your local lottery, you probably most likely have to win the game with your hard work, willingness, determination, focus, perseverance and of course your action to do all of the above and more.
Today is your chance. Today is a gift! It doesn’t matter if you have a Degree only, if you don’t do the work needed to get to where you want. Imagine what you can do with that degree and more… The Sky is the Limit with your ACTIONS. Treat each day with extra care. Do the things you know you have to do first to get you closer. It’s only time wasted when there’s nothing to learn.
Reach for the stars ✨ even if you miss your closer than you can imagine! You know I’ve been thinking about people that have wanted to do something great with their life and when they are about to start heading in that direction they immediately feel discouraged and overwhelmed when they let someone dictate what they can or not do and then their dream becomes just that, a dream that’s waiting to vanish into a distant thought with time. I can’t help but feel sad for people that are going through that situation and at times I have passed through this as well. There is always hope! There is always a chance for you to change your direction that your life is sailing by. It’s always a stretch from what your used to and know, just like an abyss. An unknown part that you don’t know the outcome but nothing has to be always by the book. In some things you have to follow the rules, but certain times when it’s to better yourself you have to forget what you already know and break the rules a little bit and follow your own path by taking that chance! It really is in all of us! Just don’t let anyone get in the way of your plans or ambitions. Sometimes there are things that happen beyond our control. That’s actually fine. Maybe the timing is just not right…but when it gets to us developing our skills to making us better, don’t let anyone stop you for fulfilling that dream. You have this life to be the best possible you. So be you! Take that course you’ve always wanted. Take that trip you’ve always wanted. Take that job that inlines with what you always wanted. Do it for you and not someone else!
Don’t let other people dictate your life and what’s best for you! Only you know what’s best for you. There is only one you in this world! You’re unique flaws in all.
Too many times in life we let go of pursuing our dreams just because we listened in on somebody’s advice that wasn’t aligned to our ultimate goal. You don’t need nobody’s approval but your own. Listen to your heart! If in your heart says keep going, then keep going! Work hard for it and don’t give up. Many times the person giving us advice may not want us to succeed and actually want to sabotage a good plan.
Don’t let that person meant for you get away just because of things you’ve heard. You could be losing your diamond just because someone said false statements regardless if it’s family or close friends. People have their own reasoning to why they do what they do. They could have other motives that don’t coincide with the truth. You just have to have a watchful eye and examine all angles with pros and cons first. In the end what matters most is what you think and not what others do!
When we’re happy we want to tell the world, or the people that are close to us, because we think that other people will be happy too… Sometimes keeping our happiness and happy moments to ourselves is many times the answer. Perhaps like that happiness doesn’t have an expiration date and will last longer! Keep that secret to yourself and enjoy it! Remember not everyone has a good heart like yours ❤️✨
Having children can be the most exhilarating and yet the most frightening. You can go from zero to a hundred in a matter of seconds. Everything helps when you have a plan. Everything helps when you set goals and boundaries. Everything helps when you have a support group outside of your home. I put together a list of five helpful tips but I know there’s so much more. If only life was this simple. I probably do a second partake in the near future. With children there’s so much to talk about. I might not have a PHD in Child Psychology or Child Development but I have four kids. That should say it all. We are always learning and trying new methods to make life easier.
1. One of the best things you can do for your child is to show genuine interest. To lead by example is to be the kind of person you want your child to be. To figure out what your true values are and acting on them. They can be as simple as doing unto others what you want done to yourself. To never giving up on making your dreams come true. To know that it’s ok to ask for help when you feel a little overwhelmed and to not be too hard on yourself when things don’t go your way!
2. Show affection. No one ever said too much affection was a bad thing especially when kids are small but lack of affection causes a significant impact on a child’s behavior development causing them many times to act up. Don’t be afraid to give lots of hugs or shower them with kisses. It will do wonders for their self esteem. Some kids might be into high-fives or some prefer that you text them or write them sweet little notes. Find your way to show how much you care and appreciate them. They grow up so fast and will remember every second you demonstrated your love!
3. Be the parent that asks questions. Be the parent that shows up to practice and recitals. Be the parent that “shows up”. Be the one that’s present, and makes time for their child. Don’t be afraid to ask questions about what’s going on your child’s life. Ask questions about school, activities or interests. Be open and friendly to their friends. Ask questions about them. Be accepting of everyone.
4. Your child needs you to be clear, reasonable, consistent and lenient to their ever changing needs and choices as they grow older. Sometimes you are the one that’s saying “no” when other parents are just saying “yes”! At times it’s in everybody’s interest and has to be done for the long haul. Stressful frustrations can set in but setting boundaries and limits are important for developmental needs.
5. Look around you. Are there any adults outside of your immediate family that have a positive influence on your child’s life? Perhaps it’s his or her teacher that pushes them to practice writing their name and teaches them not to give up. Maybe they are in the swim team and the instructor pushes them a few more laps in the pool, to motivate them. Maybe they have a supervisor in charge of their routes where they deliver the Sunday newspaper teaching them commitment and responsibility. All parties can benefit from having supportive relationships.