2 Salmon fillets
1/2 pound Asparagus
1/2 pound red potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon Paprika
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 garlic cloves chopped
1 tablespoon hot sauce
1) Marinate the salmon fillets in a bowl with a tablespoon of olive oil, hot sauce, chopped garlic, paprika, and salt and pepper to taste.
2) Cover it and let it marinate in the fridge for about 2 hours.
3) Take out of the fridge and place the salmon on a greased baking sheet, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4) Slice the red potatoes into quarters and season them with salt and pepper to taste and the other tablespoon of olive oil and place on the baking sheet.
5) Chop the asparagus in halves and add them to the baking sheet.
6) Once ready, place the baking sheet in the oven and let it cook for about 23-25 minutes, or until the salmon is well done and the potatoes have browned a bit.
7) Serve on a plate and enjoy!