• 3/4 pound pasta orecchiette
• 2 cups small pieces of broccoli
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 pound ground turkey
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped
• 1 teaspoon rosemary
• 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
• 1/2 small onion (chopped)
• Parmesan, for serving
1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions, adding the broccoli during the last minute. Drain and return the pasta and broccoli to the pot.
2. Mix ground turkey in a bowl with the crushed peppers, minced garlic, salt, pepper and rosemary.
3. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the turkey and cook, breaking up the meat with a spoon, until browned, 3 to 5 minutes; season with ½ teaspoon salt. When the meat is about ready add the onion and a little more pepper, salt, crushed red pepper and minced garlic.
4. Toss the turkey mixture with the pasta and broccoli and the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Serve with Parmesan
*Please note you can substitute the Pasta Orecchiette for a pasta of your preference.