- 3/4 pound pasta orecchiette
- 2 cups small pieces of broccoli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 small onion (chopped)
- Parmesan, for serving
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, adding the broccoli during the last minute. Drain and return the pasta and broccoli to the pot.
- Mix ground turkey in a bowl with the crushed peppers, minced garlic, salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the turkey and cook, breaking up the meat with a spoon, until browned, 3 to 5 minutes; season with ½ teaspoon salt. When the meat is about ready add the onion and a little more pepper, salt, crushed red pepper and minced garlic.
- Toss the turkey mixture with the pasta and broccoli and the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Serve with Parmesan
*Please note you can substitute the Pasta Orecchiette for a pasta of your preference.